- Throughout Rotary’s rich history, Rotarians have strived to achieve the ideal of Service Above Self. Rotary’s Avenues of Service form the foundation on which all club activity is based.
- Through Club Service, we have fun, build lasting friendships, and make sure our club functions well.
- Through Vocational Service, we volunteer our professional skills to serve others and promote integrity in everything we do.
- Through Community Service, we address local needs and work with our community to bring lasting improvements.
- Through International Service, we meet humanitarian needs around the globe and promote world understanding and peace.
- Through New Generations Service, we work with young people to help them become the next generation of leaders, visionaries, and peacemakers.
The Four-Way Test
Followed by Rotarians worldwide in their business and professional lives, The Four-Way Test was created by Rotarian Herbert J. Taylor in 1932. It has since been translated into more than 100 languages and is used by organizations and individuals throughout the world.
Of the things we think, say or do
- Is it the TRUTH?
- Is it FAIR to all concerned?
- Will it build GOODWILL and BETTER FRIENDSHIPS?
- Will it be BENEFICIAL to all concerned?